Experienced Advice For Small Businesses
While Steve was the general counsel for the Governor’s Office of Agricultural Policy, Steve worked with hundreds of closely held corporations, family groups, partnerships, joint ventures and sole proprietorships.
As an entrepreneur and small-business owner himself, Steve recognizes the importance of understanding their clients’ business objectives so he can work toward the achievement of those objectives, rather than merely reacting to issues or problems.
Steve is ready to assist your small business with:
- General civil litigation
- Formation of corporations, partnerships, and limited liability entities and ongoing representation of such entities, their management and owners
- Representation of owners, general contractors, subcontractors or materialmen in lien matters
- Counsel and advise builders, landlords, tenants, contractors and subcontractors
- Negotiation, documentation and closing of business transactions
- Defense and prosecution of tortious interference with contract claims
- Breach of fiduciary claims
- Representation of clients in mediation or arbitration
- Contracts and contract disputes
- Collections of receivables
Real Estate Services For Businesses And Individuals
Real estate transactions are often the largest transactions an individual will make in their lifetime. It is critically important that every document is prepared in a way to best protect the interest and reflect the intent of the parties. Steve previously served as general counsel for one of Northern Kentucky’s largest real estate firm where he gained experience representing both buyers and sellers of real estate, as well as residential development deals, eminent domain actions, and transfers between individuals and business entities.
Steve has also assisted in the management of commercial properties throughout Northern Kentucky and has drafted numerous commercial and residential leases and real estate contracts. Steve worked hand in glove with almost 30 commercial and residential agents, assisting them in spotting issues in their negotiations and representation of their clients, and helping them to push through to closing.
Reach out to Steve if you need competent representation in any of the following areas:
- Real estate closings
- Kentucky deeds
- Lease drafting
- Land use and development
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Real estate litigation
Schedule A Consultation Today
To learn more about how Steve Doan Law can help in your legal matter, the first step is to schedule an initial consultation to meet with Steve in person or by phone. To make an appointment, call 859-535-0233 or contact the office by email.